I was trying to make my site functional, and be able to get all of my images online so you could view them from other computers. This was successful. I think the hardest part was getting my images to show up on other computers, because of last minutes changes as to where we would upload them so this could be done.

I learned a lot during this project. I learned how to code, and all the basics, but also learned more about the internet and how to make my files show up on other computers.

This entry was posted in Interactive and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s